of your daily business.
Our contribution to your safety
Our SmartOverAll offers you security in the various situations and activities of your daily business.
To ensure general hygiene and health care, the Horn & Bauer Group has developed a liquid-repellent protective gown and had it certified in accordance with DIN EN 14126: 2004. The product also meets the criteria for Category 1 personal protective equipment in accordance with Annex I of Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
In order to guarantee the highest stability and functionality, only selected materials and technologies are used for the SmartOverAll. With a thumb hole and integrated belt, this one-size protective gown can be adapted to any body size and offers good support.
At a glance:
- Liquid-repellent protective gown made of non-sterile white foil
- Perforated on roll in carton: 50 pieces
- Carton dimensions: 600 x 160 x 160 mm
- Certified according to DIN EN 14126: 2004
- 100% Made in Germany
Get your security package, SmartOverAll & Masks from one source!
Practical body protection
Face Mask KN95 / FFP2
- Respiratory protection masks KN95 / FFP2
- Application area: DIY mask; makeshift mouth-nose mask; community mask
- Particle filtering half masks for self-protection / industrial safety. This mask demonstrably complies with a supplementary German certificate (ift Rosenheim dated 26.06.2020) based on the testing
- principle for Corona SARS-Cov-2 pandemic respiratory protection masks Revision dated 02.06.2020
- The mask protects against particles including small particle aerosols and large droplets (all non-oil aerosols)
- Protects healthcare workers from exposure to biological aerosols including viruses and bacteria
- Latex free
Medical Face Mask
- MNS; surgical (operating) mask (as a subset of the medical face masks)
- Field of application: Foreign body protection
- As medical device or protective equipment
With German TÜV Süd certificate from 03.09.2019, Directive 93/42/EEC MDD (Medical Devices), Annex V